Sunday, June 21, 2009

Faces Of Our Lives In Mexico

Our bags are packed and we look forward to our week in Los Llanos with our medical mission. The medical team from Abilene arrived yesterday. We met for our Sunday Celebration today (breaking our record with 103-105 in attendance). We head off tomorrow bright and early.
One of our faithful blog readers commented that she enjoys seeing the pictures of those we have come to love because their faces/smiles just shine. I spent some time organizing my photos and thought about Robin's comment. I wanted to share some of these happy faces with you. I hope you enjoy them. I won't be near our computer this week, but I'll give a full report of the medical mission on the next blog.
Logan moves up to yellow belt in Karate-Do

Logan's neighbourhood crowd










Precious Socorro


Teaching my neighbour to read









Tuesday cell group

Rising leaders









Wed cell
Georgina y Salvador









Bibles from Sharon Fox














Fun with Blanca










Sweet Perla









Dear Dear Friends
Coral and Deysy











Our team


God's work








Until next blog,
Bernard, Alicia and Logan





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog and hearing about all you are doing there. I think and pray for you guys often!
Leah Goodwin